Monday, July 29, 2013

A New Blog, A New Era --> SweetLikeCandi.com

My food journey took a turn for the positive last year when I went to an Iridologist and finally discovered that I have Candida - and this pesky little bacteria inside my body was mimicking all the symptoms of the food allergies!

I have started a new blog because I wanted a fresh start. It is www.sweetlikecandi.com.

Thank you for all of your support on this blog and I really look forward to interacting with you on my new one. I am loving having more freedom to be creative as my diet is far less restrictive - the main allergens I now eliminate are yeast, sugar and gluten.

Catch you on the other side :)

Lea xxx


3 comments:

  1. Hello!

    My name is Joanna and I have read your blog and I really liked your recipes! I work for a website called myTaste.com and I would love for you to join us! :)

    www.mytaste.com is a search engine that collects food blogs. We already have over 3000 blogs and if you join us you will take benefit from the trafic that we are sending to your blog.

    Add our widget and hopefully with your recipes your blog will be on the top of the food blogs list!
    If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact me at info@mytaste.com

    To join myTaste, just go to www.mytaste.com/add-your-food-blog

    Best regards, Joanna
    mytaste.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your post very much i had nice time while reading your post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything is very open and very clear explanation of issues. was truly information. Your

    website is very useful. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete