Monday, November 1, 2010

Winner of the October Cinnamon Sue Competition and November Competition

Thank you to everyone who entered the October Cinnamon Sue Competition. There were many entries, but the first correct entry drawn was Chantelle Bell.

Congratulations Chantelle, I will be contacting you shortly.

The winning answer was: Microplane Grater and Zester, Black Handle (40020)

This utensil is so versatile that it can grate/zest chocolate, hard cheese, citrus zest, coconut, ginger and garlic. A must for today's kitchen.

I am so versatile,
I just love to file.
With teeth like a primate’s,
I just love to grate.
Lemons and oranges are nice,
But, I just love spice.
Ginger and garlic are fab,
And boy do I love a chocolate slab.
Coconut strands are really pretty,
But, I love hard cheese from an Italian city.


Well done Chantelle - I hope you get much joy out of your prize.

November's Competition is for the kids.

The prize we're giving away this month is "Cool Cutlery for Cool Kids". Any kid would be proud to sit at the Christmas table with this set of cutlery.

Question: What colours do the cutlery sets come in?

Find the answer on Cinnamon Sue's website based on the picture below.



Click on the picture to be taken to the website.


Please send your answer along with your name, contact number and physical address, where you will be available during week days from 9am - 5pm, to leabrebs@gmail.com.
The winner will be announced on my blog on the 1st December 2010. Judges decision is final and prize may not be exchanged for cash. Competition is only open to residents of South Africa. You may enter as many times as you wish. 

No comments:

Post a Comment