Monday, October 11, 2010

October Cinnamon Sue Competition

We are feeling generous, and because it's nearly Christmas and simply, just because... I will be running a monthly competition in conjunction with Cinnamon Sue Online Gift Boutique. I have blogged about one of the gorgeous products before - the Nigella Mixing Bowls and told you how much I love them and how versatile they are, but I not only love the bowls, I also love sharing and I want to share some amazing Cinnamon Sue products with you!

The competition is simple - all you need to do is read the poem below and figure out what product is being described by going onto the Cinnamon Sue website and investigating. You will then need to e-mail me your answer by the 31st October 2010 and then guess what? You can win the product that is being described! How cool is that?? So what are you waiting for - get reading and good luck! :)

I am so versatile,
I just love to file.
With teeth like a primate’s,
I just love to grate.
Lemons and oranges are nice,
But, I just love spice.
Ginger and garlic are fab,
And boy do I love a chocolate slab.
Coconut strands are really pretty,
But, I love hard cheese from an Italian city.

All names will go into a draw and the first correct entry picked will be the winner. The winner will be announced on my blog on the 1st November 2010. Judges decision is final and prize may not be exchanged for cash. Competition is only open to residents of South Africa. You may enter as many times as you wish.

No comments:

Post a Comment